Recognizing that an energy upgrade is a major facilities project for our clients, we have streamlined the process into six important steps. To minimize disruption to your business, we work after hours and on weekends at no additional cost.
Step 1: Initial Meeting
- Consultation to address concerns, expectations, and objectives
- Preliminary walk/review of the facility
- Set date and time for complimentary lighting audit
Step 2: Detailed Audit and Assessment
- Map out existing lighting layout and design specification
- Establish hours of operation, electricity cost per kWh, and pertinent utility provider information for rebate exploration
- Location, number, types of luminaires
- Types of controls and system control opportunities
Step 3: Project Analysis and Design
- Engineer analyzes audit data and outlines proposed system recommendations.
- Project manager and energy consultant review customer goals and objectives and evaluate the engineer’s proposed solution.
- If local utility incentives are available, we complete application paperwork.
- Draft a comprehensive proposal, including a financial comparison of existing and proposed lighting systems, along with calculated energy savings, maintenance savings, and HVAC savings.
- Complete certification for the federal EPACT tax incentive.
Step 4: Project Presentation and Customer Acceptance
- Present the comprehensive proposal, including financials, scope of work, design elements, and detailed energy savings analysis.
Step 5: Pre Project Review
- Project manager is assigned, and he or she schedules a meeting with all necessary customer personnel to review project layout, timeline, and schedule.
- Employee crew is assigned.
- Safety procedures and policies are reviewed.
- We coordinate pre-conversion inspection with local utility in adherence with incentive requirements.
Step 6: Installation
- Project manager is on-site to manage daily operations and progress of the crew.
- Crew schedules are built around the needs of the client, and may include after hours and weekends at no additional cost.
- Daily updates are sent to all key personnel regarding progress and scheduling.
- Upon completion, project manager completes a final walkthrough with client.
- We coordinate any required post-conversion inspection with local utility, in adherence with incentive requirements.
- Project is certified for EPACT tax incentive.
- We provide a case study and analysis of completed work to all stakeholders.
See Our Results