A hospital never closes. Patients and staff come and go at all hours of the day and night. And their safety and wellbeing beyond your doors is just as important as their experience inside.
Poorly lit walkways and parking areas are a safety hazard. The solution? Turnkey lighting design and installation by U.S. Energy Lighting.
- Experience. We understand the unique needs and considerations of the healthcare environment. Trained lighting designers and engineers will evaluate your unique architecture and offer a fully customized solution.
- Optimized. We work on your schedule, for minimal disruption to your daily operations. This includes off-peak, night, and weekend labor at no additional cost. We don’t outsource any part of the job; all work is completed by full-time, in-house employees.
- A Long-Term Solution. LED lighting systems don’t just shine brighter with less energy. LEDs also last up to 5x longer than conventional alternatives. That means less frequent replacement, less disruption to normal operations, and reduced operating costs. All backed by the best warranty in the business.
And the benefits don’t stop at your front doors. U.S. Energy Lighting is a proven partner for indoor conversion projects as well.
- Interior LED lighting design creates brighter rooms with less ambient heat.
- Lighting conversion can be an important factor in your facility’s overall energy efficiency. Most of our clients see their lighting energy con sumption reduced by 50% or more.
- Longer lasting bulbs can reduce maintenance costs for a decade or more.